The children have really engaged in our new topic and said they would like to travel by a hot air balloon to discover new places and to travel to places quicker. The places that the children have said they would like to travel to are:
- The beach.
- To space.
- To China.
- To the caravan.
- To the woods.
- To a pirate world.
- To dinosaur land.
- To their families houses.
- To sweet land.
The hot air balloon has proved to be a great communication friendly space. The children interact and promote their speaking and social skills.
The children created their hot air balloon ride rules which are:
- Only 2 children can be in the hot air balloon.
- They can wear hot air balloon hats to show its their turn.
- No pulling to hard on the strings as it will break.
- Don't squash people in the balloon.
- Sit on cushions so it is comfortable.
- Don't put your hand up or you will burn yourself on the fire. (Role play)
- Don't tip the basket over.
- Be careful when you are getting in and out of the balloon because you don't want to hurt yourself.